The We Bare Bears movie is here at last, this week on Sunday, 29 November on Cartoon Network (DStv 301) at 16:05.
Laidback bear bros Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear annoy the whole of San Francisco while they’re trying to go viral yet again.
During a town meeting about their beary bad behaviour, evil Agent Trout of Wildlife Control (a stand-in in the story for the US’s ICE: Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency) promises to help the city with the bear problem – by deporting the 3 brothers. Sensing cruel separation in their future, the Bear Bros decide to escape together and take an epic roadtrip up to their new home across the border, Canada, with Wildlife Control hot on their heels.
Prepare to Bear!
Now it’s time to prepare the kids for an epic viewing experience. We’ve studied the educational material (our favourite episodes of We Bare Bears) and learnt from the pros like Grizz. When he wants to sit down for some screen time, Grizz has a plan:
- Crack open the animal crackers or your sweet snacky snacks of choice and fill a bowl
- Pour out your favourite drink
- It’s summer, so turn on that fan and make your viewing room deliciously cool
- Have your Extreme Comfort cushion ready for your tush and wiggle in
- Fire up the laptop or your TV
- Gather your friends and Bear buddies
- Start shovelling those snacks in your face
- Watch and learn